The Lady Barber Club is our corporate tier of Barber Association Membership, for companies and organisations who wish to become Patrons.
We would offer an exciting package of benefits for those joining the Lady Barber Club, which would include:
• Complimentary copies of all Barber exhibition catalogues and special publications
• An annual curator-led tour of either our visual arts and numismatic collections, or of one of our exhibitions
• 4 x invitations to special events
• 6 x invitations to all exhibition Private Views
• Discount of 30%* on an annual corporate booking at the Barber Institute
• Discounts on all musical events in the Barber Concert Hall
• Acknowledgement on the Barber website
The benefits on offer give you the opportunity to provide rewards and hospitality for your staff and clients within a Grade II listed Art Deco building, enjoy access to renowned artwork and concerts, and take advantage of invitations to exclusive events.
Membership of the Lady Barber Club starts at £3000, however, there would be the option for tailored benefits for an increase in membership fee.
Money raised through the Barber Association goes to funding six internships a year, giving individuals experience in three fields: Collections, Communications and Marketing, and Learning and Engagement. Internships in the art field provide vital first steps on a competitive career path, and give early career hopefuls the chance to train with our experienced team. That these placements are paid at the appropriate level opens out our scheme to a diverse range of candidates including those who cannot undertake ‘voluntary’ or unpaid positions.
As well as this, you would be providing the Barber with a level of support that makes it possible for us to enhance learning programmes, expand collections and improve our facilities. It enables us to present our collection of artworks for generations to come, and ensure the breadth and quality of our musical programme.
*Discount available for all venues except Concert Hall