The Lady Barber Club is our corporate tier of Barber Association Membership, for companies and organisations who wish to become Patrons.
We offer an exciting package of benefits for those joining the Lady Barber Club, including:
• An annual curator-led tour of either our visual arts and numismatic collections, or of one of our exhibitions
• 4 x invitations to special events
• 6 x invitations to all exhibition Private Views
• Discount of 30%* on an annual corporate booking at the Barber Institute
• Discounts on all musical events in the Barber Concert Hall
• Acknowledgement on the Barber website
• Complimentary copies of all Barber exhibition catalogues and special publications
These benefits provide rewards and hospitality for your staff and clients within a Grade II listed Art Deco building, access to internationally renowned artwork and concerts, and invitations to exclusive events.
Membership of the Lady Barber Club starts at £3,000, with the option to add tailored benefits for an increase in fee.
Money raised through the Barber Association funds our internships programme, giving individuals valuable experience in three fields: Collections, Communications and Marketing, and Learning and Engagement. Internships in the arts sector provide vital first steps on a competitive career path, and give early career professionals the chance to train with our experienced team. That these placements are paid at the appropriate level opens our scheme to a diverse range of candidates, including those who cannot undertake ‘voluntary’ or unpaid positions.
As well as helping young people gain employment in the museums and galleries sector, the Lady Barber Club provides the Barber with a level of support that makes it possible for us to enhance learning programmes, expand collections and improve our facilities. It enables us to present our collection of artworks for generations to come, and ensure the breadth and quality of our musical programme.
To join the Lady Barber Club or discuss your corporate requirements, please contact Sarah Benn, Membership Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 414 7598.
*Discount available for all venues except Concert Hall