Up next: Speed Workshop, Wednesday 19 November…
If you care about art and are interested in getting involved in the life of the Barber Institute, the Barber Association is for you. Enthusiastically supported by the Department of History of Art, Film and Visual Studies and run by the Barber staff with students, you can unlock a world of opportunity and enjoy a great programme of events and offers throughout the year, beginning with the annual Barber Mixer on Thursday 2 October.
Barber Association members can enjoy:
- Great socials
- Brilliant practical art workshops
- Fascinating and enjoyable Art History ‘Speed Workshops’
- Invaluable career and networking events
- 10% off Barber merchandise in the Barber shop
- A National Art Pass for £15 (RRP £29)
- Joining the committee – and help decide the programme, run events and spread the word - it also looks great on your CV!
- Free admission to all ‘BEDFAS at the Barber’ lectures (normally £10)
MEMBERSHIP COSTS JUST £10 A YEAR
To welcome you to the Barber Association, come along to the Barber Mixer for an informal opportunity to meet and socialize with your new colleagues and tutors. The evening will feature some light-hearted art-related activities and competitions, pizza, beer and give-aways …. the perfect way to start the academic year!
This event is open to all students – including those not studying History of Art
TO JOIN THE BARBER ASSOCIATION or BUY MIXER TICKETS, PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM HERE AND RETURN TO THE ADDRESS LISTED, TOGETHER WITH ANY CHEQUES/ENVELOPES.
Alternatively, you can call and pay by credit card on 0121 414 2261.