Become a Patron
We have three levels of Patronage – Benefactor, Director’s Circle and 1932 Club – each offering a range of enjoyable and stimulating benefits for those who are excited by art and music, and the opportunity to inspire the same passion in future generations.
Membership: £200pa (single) £300 (double)
Benefactors enjoy all Members’ benefits, plus:
- A personal introductory tour of the gallery for you and up to four guests;
- An invitation to the annual Interns’ Presentation and Afternoon Tea;
- A bi-annual Interns’ newsletter;
- Invitations to selected Talking Pictures and Animated Objects gallery talks, with refreshments, at the Barber Institute.
Membership: £500pa (single membership; a guest welcome at events)
Director’s Circle Patrons enjoy all Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Invitations to all Talking Pictures and Animated Objects gallery talks, with refreshments, at the Barber Institute for you and a guest;
- Invitations to selected Barber exhibition launches;
- Exclusive visits to galleries, museums and stately homes in the region with curators’ introductions and tours;
- One complimentary exhibition catalogue of your choice;
- Acknowledgement in the Barber’s exhibition catalogues;
- Invitations to exclusive access events for selected concerts and musical events in the Barber Concert Hall.
Membership: £1,000pa (single membership; a guest welcome at events)
1932 Club Patrons enjoy all Director’s Circle benefits, plus:
- A special programme of Director’s visits to other art galleries, major exhibitions and private collections in Birmingham and across the UK for you and a guest;
- Behind-the-scenes tours and visits for you and a guest;
- Invitations to all exhibition private views for you and up to three guests;
- Complimentary copies of all Barber exhibition catalogues and special publications.