Become a Member
Join our community of like-minded art- and music-lovers and gain exclusive access to our collection through a programme of special events, talks and tours.
Your membership subscription will help fund vital sector training through paid internships, supporting our ambition to bring art and music to ever wider audiences.
In recognition of your support, you will receive:
- Invitations to special events for Members
- Discounts on all Barber concerts and operas, plus the Summer Festival of Music*
- Concessionary rates for selected Barber events*
- 15% discount on all Barber Institute gifts at Art UK
- 10% discount on all food, drink, and merchandise in the Barber shop*
- ‘In the Picture’ supporters’ newsletter three times a year
- Monthly Barber e-news
- What’s On, Music, and Family First programme brochures delivered to your home*
*Please note, we are unable to fulfil some benefits whilst the Barber Institute is closed, and the concerts and events programmes are suspended due to coronavirus. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Or complete and return the Membership Form
Do you know someone special who is passionate about art and music?
Treat them to a whole year of Barber Association membership.
We’ll send a Welcome Pack direct to their door and you can choose to include a personal message, or we can sent a presentation voucher to you to give to them personally.
The last date for Christmas orders is Monday 14 December.
Here are some quotes from our current Members:
‘Thank you for letting us enjoy one of Birmingham’s hidden gems.’
‘I enjoy my membership and find it good value – I also take advantage of 10% off in the shop and think it sells excellent merchandise – I love the cards!’
‘The Barber is a wonderful institution and, as a member of the University, I am delighted to be able to support its activities.’
‘Very happy and honoured to be a member.
If you’d like to provide more support to the Barber Institute or would like to upgrade your current membership, please consider becoming a Patron.